Senior Magento Developer / Team lead – Iasi
- Contribute with your experience and skills as part of a distributed team (Romania – Switzerland) engaged in the development of an enterprise B2B ecommerce solution, the Magento EE multi-site store of our client, a market world leader from the medical industry
- Be working in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 4-5+ years of professional experience in software development using Magento. Previous work in Scrum methodology and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Sound experience integrating Magento to other 3rd party software such as Solr, SAP PI/PO, CQ5, MySQL
- Familiarity with Magento 2.0 concepts would be considered a big plus
- Excellent PHP skills
- Very good understanding of Frontend technologies and frameworks – Less, JQuery, KnockoutJS, Responsive Web Design. Knowledge of RequireJS and/or AngularJS would be considered as assets
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools (SVN and Git, Atlassian Bamboo)
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite: Jira, Confluence, Stash
- Moderate administration skills with Linux (RedHat)
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Proven experience in leading and growing development teams
- Dedication and ownership for delivery on time and quality
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability for short-term abroad business trips.
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
- Modern office space in the city center
- Travel opportunities to EU countries.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.