JAVA DEVELOPER – eCommerce (Regular & Senior) – Iasi
- Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of a top enterprise e-commerce platform
- Contribute with your expertise in creating high-quality code on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise, Spring framework and Web Services.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2-5+ years of professional experience in software development using Java. Previous work in e-commerce projects, agile methodologies and distributed development teams would be considered as assets
- Very good understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and practices
- Experience using Spring framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Security), REST Web Services, and ORM technologies (JPA/Hibernate)
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Open and friendly personality, as well as drive, initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of German will be considered as an asset
- Availability for abroad business trips.
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Opportunity for long-term professional growth within our development center
- Salaries and conditions, which correspond to the high demands
- Modern office space in the city center
- Travel opportunities to EU countries.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.